[Linphone-users] How to use LinPhone

From: Sharad Sonde
Subject: [Linphone-users] How to use LinPhone
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 12:20:49 -0800 (PST)

Can any one tell me how to make calls using LinPhone?

I downloaded LinPhone software on my Android and also, set the 'Settings' with my user name, domain etc. I also received a msg stating 'registered successfully'. Now, I can see a dialer with only few of my contacts in Android phone. For some odd reason, it did not populate all the contacts.

If I dial an international phone number using LinPhone dialer, will I encounter AT&T's international calling rates OR do I have to subscribe to a VoIP service provider in addition to the LinPhone software to make international calls?

Please help me with 'Detailed' instructions to use.

Thanks.