Re: [Linphone-users] video troubles: sip number to test video?

From: Franck Danard
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] video troubles: sip number to test video?
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 16:15:46 +0100

Hi all.

I made some test with the lastest Linphone version, on Elastix 1.6.2.7 (Asterisk 1.4).
This configuration including a GXV3601 (Gateway video / sip Grandstream), a eyebeam 1.5.
I use h264 codec.
I've an Samsung Galaxy S with the lastest Android version.

I can use only the h264 codec. Good, Linphone seems right do it, but no. :-[
When I call Linphone, or I receive a call from Eyebeam, the video is bad, and Linphone is freezing.
When I call the GXV3601, I can see anything. However it's a H264 codec.
About audio codec, i use only the gsm.

Just to forwarding my experience. ;-)

Else, Linphone will be a good application to me, when the video will be ready to work. :-)

Regards

Franck Danard