Re: [Linphone-users] video troubles: sip number to test video?

From: Liviu Andronic
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] video troubles: sip number to test video?
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 16:22:58 +0100

On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 15:38:43 +0100, Dragos D <address@hidden> wrote:

This is an issue for Simon; I think he recently did some fine-tunings :-)

Unfortunately I had the same issue in v3.3.2 and in v3.2.1. Let me know if my logs could be of any use.

Dragos

P.S. If you have an Android phone you may try my ddPhoneVideo. Even with
h263-1998 the quality may be better :-). Although I use a low resolution:
176x144

I just tried both linphone and ddPhoneVideo on my Android, and as long as no video is involved both seem to work fine. Since video makes little sense on my Xperia X10 as there's no front camera, I'm happy with the results.

Regards
Liviu