Re: [Linphone-users] SIP not working in high latency networks

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] SIP not working in high latency networks
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 15:33:57 +0100

Thank you very much for the logs, it was very useful.

I think there is bug there. The sip stack seems to be confused by the
100 Trying received after the 200 Ok accepting the call. Despite there
is latency, there is no reason for having a 100 Trying transmitted after
a 200Ok.
Then for some reason the SIP stack decides to terminate the call by
sending a BYE.

It is very complex to solve this bug in the short term but we will solve
it.

Simon