[Linphone-users] erroneous "use ipv6" message

From: Liviu Andronic
Subject: [Linphone-users] erroneous "use ipv6" message
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 18:24:21 +0100

Dear devels
On first run linphone always greets me with an erroneous "use ipv6" message (see attached). When I first tried Linphone I dully complied and switched to ipv6, only to discover that I couldn't get Linphone register on any SIP server. A couple of tries before dropping Linphone and switching to something else, I reverted to ipv4 and it just worked.

Could this be fixed or even disabled? Regards
Liviu