[Linphone-users] Linphone 3.4.2 does not log on iptel network

From: Oleg Miloshev
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.4.2 does not log on iptel network
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 20:06:14 +0200 (EET)

 Hi,

I have just compiled Linphone 3.4.2 on OpenSuSE 11.3 x64. Everything works fine
but login on iptel.org networks goes in endless cycle of asking for the
password. Previous Linphone 3.3.2 worked just fine with the same sip accounts.
I have tried with deleting old configuration files with no success for loging.
I also use ekiga.net , there is no problem with login, also tried some other
sip networks , also with no problems with login.

Any help and advice will be appreciated .

Regards