Re: [Linphone-users] [releases] linphone-3.4.2

From: tanay narayan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] [releases] linphone-3.4.2
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 16:24:52 +0530

pls dont send me mails....

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 4:35 AM, Liviu Andronic <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 16:23:46 +0100, Simon Morlat <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I just uploaded a new bugfix release:
- fixes startup on windows XP: 3.4.0 was requesting a system library not
always there on old windows XP system
- fixes small camera size sent on windows (not all cameras)
- fixes crash at startup while initializing the camera, again on windows

I was hoping that 3.4.2 was addressing the crashes at start-up that I've been getting on Win Vista 64-bit, but unfortunately they're not gone yet. Linphone always crashes on start-up and I'm not sure how to debug this.

Please let me know if I could give you more info. Regards
Liviu

http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/linphone/3.4.x/sources/linphone-3.4.2.tar.gz
http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/linphone/3.4.x/win32/linphone-3.4.2-setup.exe

Regards,