Re: [Linphone-users] Re: ...lost in configuration...

From: Custom Processing Unlimited
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Re: ...lost in configuration...
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:27:27 -0500

Thanks Dragos... hoping Guillaume can offer further detail on the blackberry option (my android device has currently tanked and will need some serious software work to fix, unfortunately) as I'm pretty sure I have the information correct, but it just sits on "Registration in progress"...

Username: address@hidden
Password: XXXXXXXXX
Domain: sip.linphone.org
Proxy: sip.linphone.org

if I'm missing something, please tell me.  At this point, just getting it to register will be a miracle and acceptable for me right now... I can deal with codecs and functionality after that...

--
If "custom" was mass produced... it would just be a "product line."
Custom Processing Unlimited