[Linphone-users] [Bug] Contact list doesn't fully expand with window inc

From: Andrew Savchenko
Subject: [Linphone-users] [Bug] Contact list doesn't fully expand with window increase on gtk
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 10:31:52 +0300

Hello,

I use linphone-3.4.2 on Gentoo Linux with gtk+-2.22.1-r1 onboard.

The following problem with the program's visual appearance was found.
When I open a default small linphone window, a contact list fills all
available space, see default.png. But when I expand the window
vertically, the contact list doesn't fully grow, but fills only some
part of the available space, see long.png for an example. The used
spaces looks like some function of the full available space, as it
grows it absolute value with the window, but empty space became large
with window size as well.

This is rather annoying, because I ought to scroll contact list when
there is still some free place; and large empty space looks just
ugly anyway. Pictures were edited to remove private data (thus "empty"
contact lists are shown).

Best regards,
Andrew Savchenko