Re: [Linphone-users] Feature Request: Ringtone per line...

From: Custom Processing Unlimited
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Feature Request: Ringtone per line...
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:31:03 -0500

One ringtone per account is fine by me... would also be great if the ringtone could be set on a different sound card than the audio in. It looks like it's possible, but pulseaudio seems to tie the two together. I'd like to have the ringtone play on my speakers while the audio I hear on my call be in my headset on a separate soundcard. I'd guess this is a code implementation issue, cause all clients I have tried offer it, but Linphone is the only one I've seen not actually do it. Would consider it's something on my end, but it's the same for my laptop as well as my desktop...

--
If "custom" was mass produced... it would just be a "product line."
Custom Processing Unlimited