Re: [Linphone-users] tcp transport already in use

From: Julien Garet
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] tcp transport already in use
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:09:29 +0200 (CEST)

Same problem, changing the port has the same effect, it still complains that it cannot start tcp transport. How could I provide infos to try to help debugging ?

I've tried removing my ~/.linphonerc, by default tcp transport is disabled. (TCP port = 0). If i set a port for tcp transport, it tells me that it could not start tcp transport, even running as root does not help (it's not a right problem, but an application related one).

Julien Garet