Re: [Linphone-users] (alsa-related) crashes on linux

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] (alsa-related) crashes on linux
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 17:57:47 +0200

Hi Liviu,

Not related to alsa at all, but the bad consequence of this:
linphone-error : eXosip: Cannot bind socket node:0.0.0.0 family:2
Address already in use
linphone-error : eXosip: Cannot bind on port: 5060

Apparently another program is using port 5060.
However it should not crash so I'm fixing for this part.

Simon