Re: [Linphone-users] One-Way Audio Issues

From: Jim Diamond
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] One-Way Audio Issues
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:43:14 -0300

On Tue, Apr  5, 2011 at 15:43 (-0400), Dragos D wrote:

> Did anyone try linux-backports-modules-alsa...?
> This is how I made my internal mic work without tweaking module options.

Dragos,

I don't know if the majority of people on this list are getting tired
of this topic or not, but in case there are people (beside me) who care,
can you explain exactly how that helped you?  (I don't use Ubuntu very
much, and maybe what you said makes it obvious to every Ubuntu user
what is going on, but for the rest of us...)

CHeers.
                                Jim