Re: [Linphone-users] URGENT HELP!!!

From: Ramu
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] URGENT HELP!!!
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 13:02:38 +0530

Linphone Blackberry version only supports AMR-NB codec.

I am sure iptel.org doesn't support AMR-NB codec.

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 1:16 AM, Liviu Andronic <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 18:05:00 +0200, Santiago Prado <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear sirs good day, i have instaled linphone on my blackberry over
wifi, my sip provider is iptel.org, when i run linphone it appear
registerd on iptel....if some one call me it rings on my mobile but
when i press the call buttom there is a message "cannot receive call
from .......", what can i do please.

Are you using the phone over WiFi or over 3G? Many operators block SIP over 3G. Additionally, try a different SIP provider such as sip.linphone.org or sip.antisip.com. With iptel I've noticed server blackouts from time to time.
Liviu

Thanks
Santiago prado

--