Re: [Linphone-users] invalid SDP on PC with two interfaces

From: Rasmussen, Marc
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] invalid SDP on PC with two interfaces
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:41:22 +0200

Hi,

I have the same problem (but I don't have two physical interfaces but one physical and two interfaces created by VMware).
But since I only use a SIP server within my network I was able to get rid of this problem by installing a STUN server (which I have had to install anyway bevause I use that SIP server through a VPN connection too).

I think it would be a nice to have if it was possible to select the interface which Linphone is using. Which, by the way, would be a nice feature in the Android client too.

Kind regards,
Marc