Re: [Linphone-users] video crashes app every time (buffer overflow?)

From: Guillaume BERAUDO
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] video crashes app every time (buffer overflow?)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:24:46 +0200

Hi Shay,

Thanks for your report.

Can you send me the "dump block" that is logged just after Linphone is
launched? It should look like the lines above:
I/Linphone( 3141):  ==== Phone information dump ====
I/Linphone( 3141): DEVICE=GT-I9000
I/Linphone( 3141): MODEL=GT-I9000
I/Linphone( 3141): SDK=8

I will then send a special version that you will need to test.

Regards,

Guillaume Beraudo