Re: [Linphone-users] Nexus S video

From: Guillaume BERAUDO
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Nexus S video
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:47:14 +0200

Hi Peter,

I received your previous email with the picture attached.

Did you enabled "debug" mode in the application settings?
It may be the reason why you have not found anything in the logs.

Samsung has mounted the front camera differently than on my galaxy S.
When you hold the phone upright, the captured image is portrait on your
device but landscape on mine.

It is a rejoycing improvement made by Samsung.

Althought it may be the reason of the flip shown in upright.jpg.

The problem is that currently we have not implemented flipping of
images, only rotations. This is to keep the code simple and efficient.

I have to implement flips in order to make your device work perfectly.

For the "wake on incoming call" functionality, I think what you
describe is the current implementation: on incoming call one unlocks
his phone then just press accept or refuse on the dialog popped by
Linphone; Linphone comes to the foreground automatically.
An improvement could be to unlock the phone and accept or refuse call
in the same action; is it what you meant?

Regards,

Guillaume