Re: [Linphone-users] DTMF not working any more on iPhone?

From: Xavier Nodet
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] DTMF not working any more on iPhone?
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 16:44:50 +0200

Hi Simon,

I updated to 1.0.5 this morning.  In the meantime, it sometimes worked, sometimes not.  This afternoon, with 1.0.5, it did not.  I always use the same VOIP server (provided by Free, my ADSL provider), so it's probably not the reason of the issue.

But my ADSL traffic is not so good these days, and some people complained to me about the quality of the sound.  Maybe it's just that...

Thanks for the answer.

--
Xavier Nodet