[Linphone-users] Contact names don't show up when they call

From: Bruno Miguel
Subject: [Linphone-users] Contact names don't show up when they call
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 17:31:16 +0100

Hello, everyone.

I'm using Linphone 3.4.3 at an ISP Helpdesk, with Ubuntu 11.04, and I
created a contact list for a few numbers (internal and external). The
problem is that, when they call, only the number shows up but not the
name. Is this a normal behaviour? By the way, where is the bug
tracker? I can't seem to find it and I would like to request this
feature, if it's not yet included.

Best regards;
Bruno Miguel