[Linphone-users] Self-view works fine , video calls produce black screen

From: Oleg Miloshev
Subject: [Linphone-users] Self-view works fine , video calls produce black screen
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 18:31:11 +0300 (EEST)

 Hi,

OpenSuse 11.4 x64, KDE4, Linphone 3.4.3, NVidia proprietary drivers. I have the
audio calls work fine , self-view also work fine but on video calls I receive
black screen or no screen at all. The other side on the call (again Open Suse
11.4 and linphone 3.4.3 also receive black video screen or no screen at all). I
have tried :

"#!/bin/bash
export XLIB_SKIP_ARGB_VISUALS=1
linphone"

- that doesn't help video calls. Then turned the desktop effects off - again
nothing.
Other application can use the camera with no problems.
What I am supposed to do to have video calls working?

Regards,
Olegue