[Linphone-users] New codecs

From: Mastervoice Developers Team
Subject: [Linphone-users] New codecs
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 11:22:34 +0200

Hi.
We are an IT company based on Italy, we have a division of software developers and we have created a SIP PBX based on Freeswitch. We are interested in your Linphone software for Blackberry, but currently on Freeswitch the AMR codec is still lacking support. We wanted to ask you if you are planning to develop officially the support for other codecs which are more commons, like G729, G711 and such.

regards,
Simone Berti

Distinti saluti
--

Simone Berti
Settore Sviluppo MasterVoice

tel: +39 0522 1846007
fax: +39 0522 331673
mob: +39 335 7111038
e-mail: address@hidden
web: www.mastertraining.it - www.registroelettronico.com

Master Training S.r.l.
Sede Legale: via Timolini, 18 - Correggio (RE) - Italy
Sede Operativa: via Sani, 15 - Reggio Emilia - Italy
Sede Commerciale: via Sani, 9 - Reggio Emilia - Italy

Le informazioni contenute in questa e-mail sono da considerarsi confidenziali e
esclusivamente per uso personale dei destinatari sopra indicati. Questo
messaggio può includere dati personali o sensibili. Qualora questo messaggio
fosse da Voi ricevuto per errore vogliate cortesemente darcene notizia a mezzo
e-mail e distruggere il messaggio ricevuto erroneamente. Quanto precede ai fini
del rispetto del Decreto Legislativo 196/2003 sulla tutela dei dati personali e
sensibili.
This e-mail and any file transmitted with it is intended only for the person or
entity to which is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.Copying, dissemination or
use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please
notify us immediately by telephone or fax.