[Linphone-users] Command line for sending a phone number into entry of l

From: Oleg Miloshev
Subject: [Linphone-users] Command line for sending a phone number into entry of linphone
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 13:58:11 +0300 (EEST)

 Hi,

In KDE4's Kontact there is option to write a command line of an application for
dealing with phone numbers. I have written "linphone" and if I click on a phone
number in a contact that immediately launches linphone application, but I have
to enter manually or with copy-paste the phone number itself in linphone's
entry in order to make a call. Is there a command which can send directly the
clicked phone number into linphone's entry or start directly a call in linphone
?

Thanks in advance.
Olegue

Учете английски език през лятото в Британски съвет!
http://www.britishcouncil.org/bg/bulgaria-english-language-courses.htm