[Linphone-users] Android SIP client that tunnels on blocked 3G?

From: Liviu Andronic
Subject: [Linphone-users] Android SIP client that tunnels on blocked 3G?
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 01:49:59 +0200

Dear all
Recently there's been talk of Linphone implementing a tunnelling solution on networks blocking UDP (3G, some Wifi, etc.). But since this hasn't been released yet, I'm still looking for an Android SIP client that could tunnel through a blocked 3G network. I've done some extensive research but couldn't come up with a solution that would suit me.

Any suggestions? Regards
Liviu