[Linphone-users] Android Buddy List Management

From: Dunkel, Christopher
Subject: [Linphone-users] Android Buddy List Management
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:15:30 +0000

Linphone users and developers:

I’m working on an Android application that uses the Linphone libraries.  I’ve gotten most things to work well, but I’m having issues with buddy list management.  According to the documentation on the Linphone website there should be methods for adding and removing buddies from the buddy list, as well as for retrieving a copy of the list from Linphone Core.  However, on the Android I have only been able to add buddies to the list.  Does anyone know if the Android API gives you a way to remove buddies, or if there is a way around this limitation.  I would even settle for the ability to just clear the buddy list.

Thanks,

Chris Dunkel

Harris Corp.
Software Engineer, GCSD