[Linphone-users] 9300

From: ciudadano delmundo
Subject: [Linphone-users] 9300
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 12:20:53 -0500

FYI
   I finally figure out how to set up linphone for blackberry 9300
   I have an ekiga account which is  address@hidden  or  if you will address@hidden which is the same thing.
   I also have address@hidden account.

SIP account
   Username*:measuser
   Password*:the sip password I gave to ekiga.net
   Domain*: 86.64.162.35
   Proxy*: 86.64.162.35
Advanced:
  Transport udp
   ok on anable debug mode
   ok on substitude + to +00

On wifi only or wifi+3G the I have the following behavior:

   When I call from ekiga softphone (address@hidden), to address@hidden, bblinphone rings but I just can not figure out how to answer!!!??? (The handset icon does not work, it will prompt me to change application ,etc.)
   The other way around is also strange. When I want enter  address@hidden or address@hidden from bblinphone I can not figure out how to start the connection, the enter key is like a linefeed, the phone icon gets me back to the field where I entered the sip address.

 On 3G only (no wifi) a message appaers saying Linphone Network Unreachable, please anable wifi/or 3G ??!!

What am I doing wrong, or what I am not doing right?

Atte
Antonio Vega