Re: [Linphone-users] method not implemented yet

From: Guillaume BERAUDO
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] method not implemented yet
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:23:04 +0200

Hi Raouf,

> I'm trying to use linphone for Android development and I've problem
> with some method (crash due to unimplemented method:  exemple:
> LinphoneCallLog#getStatus(), we can't retrieve duration of
> CallLogs ) . So is there a complete library and I missed that or I've
> to implement missing implementation .

First, the call status will not give you the duration of the
call:
typedef enum _LinphoneCallStatus {
        LinphoneCallSuccess, /**< The call was sucessful*/
        LinphoneCallAborted, /**< The call was aborted */
        LinphoneCallMissed, /**< The call was missed (unanswered)*/
        LinphoneCallDeclined /**< The call was declined, either locally or by
remote end*/ } LinphoneCallStatus;

The duration is stored, in seconds, in the duration field of the C
structure.

Linphone for Android is based on the liblinphone (implemented in C).
Example, to get the direction of a call log, you need to:

- declare a Java method in the LinphoneCallLog interface
  org.linphone.core.LinphoneCallLog.getTo();

- declare a native method in the java implementation class
  private native long getTo(long nativePtr);

- implement the JNI function in linphonecore_jni.cc;
  extern "C" jlong Java_org_linphone_core_LinphoneCallLogImpl_getTo(JNIEnv* env
,jobject  thiz ,jlong ptr) {...};

- implement the Linphone Android API method
  org.linphone.core.LinphoneCallLogImpl.getTo().

If you decide to implement missing functions, don't hesitate to share
the patches.

Regards,

Guillaume