Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone times out when using 3G (iPhone)

From: Edouard DULIEGE
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone times out when using 3G (iPhone)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:38:31 +0200

No problem Simon, I'm glad to help ;)

Ok, I'll wait for the fix. Thank you very much !

Best regards,

Edouard

You are right... They all do that, unfortunately.

So SIP/TCP is working. This is very interesting. Thank you for your support for all these trials.
The problem now is that freephonie expects a registration interval longer than the one decided by linphone.
Unfortunately the settings in the linphone-iphone don't allow to modify it...
We need to implement a fix, and you to wait for next release...

Edouard Duliège