Re: [Linphone-users] Cannot Register with linephone SIP (preloaded_ Rout

From: wael mashal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Cannot Register with linephone SIP (preloaded_ Route-header with that address make the problem)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 09:23:47 +0300

Hi and thanks for your reply

1- I don't remove any line of code am ask if any one can tell me where i can find the code that add the route section (Route:<sip:proxy name>) in the Invite then i want to re compile the source again without this part.

2- this recommendation come from my provider when i tell him that i cant register using my account they trace and tell me that the route section that i hope remove it make this problem so i want remove it .

where is this line of code to comment it and re compile the code ?

Best Regards