Re: [Linphone-users] Getting linphone working on OMAP3

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Getting linphone working on OMAP3
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 23:04:04 +0100 (BST)

Steve Sakoman <address@hidden>
> Is this the wrong list for this sort of question?  Should I be asking
> on the developer list?

You asked "can anyone see an obvious reason...." - I can't but
I didn't want to answer for everyone.  I don't think it's a
version problem, but I also don't have your hardware, so I
don't know why your Linphone doesn't seem to ring.

I'm not sure the developer list would know more, but you're
running head so maybe...

Regards,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work through http://www.software.coop/