Re: [Linphone-users] linphone doesn't remember settings on OSX

From: Grant
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone doesn't remember settings on OSX
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 11:22:41 -0700

> Hi Grant,
> As for Linux, .linphonerc is supposed to be in your home directory.
> Cheers
> Jehan

Thanks Jehan.  I deleted .linphonerc and settings are being saved
again with the exception of the SIP password.  I think it's because I
have to use the same numeric string as both my username and password
for the Ringcentral SIP service and linphone thinks I should be using
the first part of my SIP identity as the username and so always
prompts me for the associated password after a program restart.

The other issue is with a USB headset.  I can select the headset for
playback but not for microphone although I can select the same headset
for both playback and microphone in linphone on a Linux system.  OSX
itself recognizes the microphone just fine and I can select it in the
OSX "Sound" settings.  I've tried writing the device into the
.linphonerc file to no avail.

- Grant