[Linphone-users] linphone git repo moved

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone git repo moved
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:40:01 +0200

Hello,

Due to current savannah.gnu.org downtimes, we decided to move the git repository of linphone to git.linphone.org. The linphone git repository contains liblinphone, the console and gtk interface. It is used by all variants of linphone.

git.linphone.org already hosts most of our git repositories (mediastreamer2, ortp, linphone-android, linphone-iphone, linphone-blacberry).

The new way of cloning is then:

$ git clone git://git.linphone.org/linphone.git --recursive

The linphone-android, linphone-iphone and linphone-blackberry are in the process of being updated to point to this new location.

The git repo at savannah is now closed.

Regards,