[Linphone-users] Conference Calling

From: a t
Subject: [Linphone-users] Conference Calling
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 13:45:12 -0500

Hi! Please Offer Conference Calling!  I use 1 number 2 lines and 3 way with a sip account.
The phone company is called htttp://www.freephoneline.ca They only ask for $50 1 time.
I recommend it to anyone living here in Canada. It works with Linphone on Ubuntu & XP.
But I have to pause each call, please make 3 way possible so i can talk with 2 people.
Thank You for the new windows 99 binary, I tired it out and it looks easier to use now.
Anyway please send me a reply I just saw your message on the mailing list Sunday.