Re: [Linphone-users] how to call linphone to linphone using ip addresses

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] how to call linphone to linphone using ip addresses (not sip server)?
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 19:32:58 +0000 (GMT)

Philip Anil-QBW348 <address@hidden>
> Trying to call linphone to Linphone using ip addresses (no sip server)
> on the same network. Is it possible? I get 'Destination unreachable' at
> the caller.

I think I've done this before, but many versions ago.  Switch on
debugging and see what messages are actually going in/out at each
linphone?  Doing it direct, you might miss some of the nice
NAT-busting capabilities.

Hope that helps,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work through http://www.software.coop/