Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone on android - Phone integration

From: Erhan Tepe
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone on android - Phone integration
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 22:30:56 +0200

Linphone do have that ability. Try to dial some number via Dialer, as soon as you press call button, you get to choose  between phone dialer and Linphone(or other SIP services). One problem tho, there are some minor/major problems if I use Linphone via Dialer:

1. Crash occurs occasionally. (not sure which scenerios trigger, I ll repost them as soon as possible.)
2. Open linhphone via Dialer, call a number, say 3030. End the call. Then whenever the phone receives landscape mode event, it dials the last called number for some reason.
3. Using "Exit" doesnt terminate the process, it still hangs on the "Call Manager".