Re: [Linphone-users] video calling error

From: Guillaume BERAUDO
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] video calling error
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:41:36 +0100

Hi Maxim,

We are not aware of that issue.

Could you send logs:
- restart your phone;
- make a short video call with linphone;
- end call.

Note that you need to enable "debug" in linphone preferences.
You can retrieve the logs with "adb logcat" or alogcat applicatino from
market.

Some questions:
- What happens after you exit Linphone? (from Linphone menu)
- Are you able to place several video calls with Linphone?

Cheers,

Guillaume