[Linphone-users] Linphone 3.5 PPA upgrading from Linphone 3.3

From: Mike Dawson
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.5 PPA upgrading from Linphone 3.3
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:10:46 +0430

Dear All,

I have been upgrading a bunch of Oneiric clients to linphone3.5.  If
libortp8 from the distro's linphone3.3 you will get:

linphone: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/liblinphone.so.4: undefined
symbol: payload_type_silk_swb

Perhaps libortp8 version 3.3 (and other packages of the official distro
from linphone3.3 that might interfere - I thought I had before removed
all linphone3.3 packages all but missed libortp8) should be added to the
conflict list for linphone3.5?

Regards,

-Mike