Re: [Linphone-users] Stun server on iphone app

From: Greg Biltz
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Stun server on iphone app
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 17:02:48 -0700

Did anyone ever answer this question and I missed it?  I use Linphone with
several android based devices as well as with an ipad (which only connects
via wifi) and everything works great.  When I try with an iphone I realize I
need a stun server but there does not seem to a place to specify one on the
iphone settings.