Re: [Linphone-users] H264 on MacOS

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] H264 on MacOS
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 21:11:21 +0100

well, put libmsx264.so in directory Linphone.app/Contents/Resources/lib/mediastreamer/plugins/

Le 21 févr. 2012 à 20:55, Magnus Gunnarsson a écrit :

I have downloaded and installed the Mac binary on Linphone, and got it to work fine. I would like to try the H264 plugin, but find no instructions on how to actually install it. I have managed to build it (without the assembler), but it does not show up in the list of available codecs when I start Linphone. Do I have to add some configuration parameter to the when building the plugin?

  MagnusG