[Linphone-users] mediaserver error in linux

From: neeraj gupta
Subject: [Linphone-users] mediaserver error in linux
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:27:33 -0800 (PST)

Hello

I am doing some development using linphone 3.5.0 on linux, fedora 16
When I run ./linphone -d 6  I get the following errors, would appreciate any help on how to resolve them

Thanks

Neeraj Gupta

ortp-message-Registering all soundcard handlers
ortp-message-Registering all webcam handlers
ortp-message-Webcam V4L2: /dev/video0 added
ortp-message-Webcam StaticImage: Static picture added
ortp-message-Loading plugins
ortp-message-Cannot open directory /usr/local/lib/mediastreamer/plugins: No such file or directory
ortp-message-ms_init() done
ortp-message-Cannot open directory /usr/local/lib/liblinphone/plugins: No such file or directory
ortp-error-Could not find a suitable soundcard !
ortp-error-Could not find a suitable soundcard !
ortp-error-Could not find a suitable soundcard !
ortp-message-linphone_core_set_playback_gain_db(): no active call.
ortp-message-Adding new codec L16/44100 with fmtp
ortp-message-getaddrinfo returned the following addresses: