[Linphone-users] Where is the "contacts" file location in Windows 7?

From: NOOR Hosting
Subject: [Linphone-users] Where is the "contacts" file location in Windows 7?
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 17:33:51 +0200

Dear Linphone developers and users,

I wonder where is the Linphone contacts file stored on Windows 7 platform.

I need a way to add my whole address book in one step.

Thank you very much for your support.

Confidentiality & Disclaimer Note:

"The content of this document is classified as NOOR Advanced Technology Confidential and Proprietary Information. The recipient hereby is committed to hold in strict confidence the contents of this (e-mail, document, and information) and not to disclose to any third party without the prior written consent of NOOR Advanced Technology . Recipient will be held liable for any unauthorized disclosure. "