[Linphone-users] 407 response to OPTIONS - continuously

From: neeraj gupta
Subject: [Linphone-users] 407 response to OPTIONS - continuously
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 22:04:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

I am running linphone on  a computer and another application linphone-android on a smart phone.

The register successfully.

After registration, I make a call which is also successful.  But during the call an OPTIONS message is sent and the other end responds with 407.
This continues even after the call has ended.
I get continuous stream of OPTIONS/407 response.

Is there something I need to do in the configurations file ? or am i missing something ?

Thanks

Neeraj