Re: [Linphone-users] Free Sip Service confirmation mail never received

From: Neill Miller
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Free Sip Service confirmation mail never received
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 00:36:23 -0500

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 17:41:33 -0500
Neill Miller <address@hidden> wrote:

I received this mail from address@hidden earlier today:

"Hello,

You haven't activated your account since it's creation three days ago.

The account ' .neillm. ' has been deleted and this login is now
available again.

If you want, you can register a new account with this identity, if it
has not been taken by someone else in the meantime.

Regards,

The Linphone team."

Actually I got one for both of my accounts mentioned below, and of
course, I signed up for them again immediately after receiving them,
but haven't gotten the confirmation mails once again ...

It seems I'm not the only one with this issue.  If the service is
broken, that's fine, but can someone confirm that it's broken?  Are
there any workarounds to confirming without the confirmation e-mail?  I
used another free SIP service in the meantime, but am wondering
specifically about this one.

-Neill.