[Linphone-users] [Linphone-developers] linphone-android compilation prob

From: Muhammad Adnan Tariq
Subject: [Linphone-users] [Linphone-developers] linphone-android compilation problem
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:42:25 +0500

Dear All,

I have more than 6 years of experience in mobile applications development. I want some contribution in linphone API which seems good to me. I am having issue in compiling the linphone-android project in eclipse. The source folder missing. Please email me if you have this source folder.

linphone-android missing submodules/linphone/mediastreamer2/java/src

Regards,

Adnan Tariq