[Linphone-users] Cannot answer incoming calls

From: Paul Roge
Subject: [Linphone-users] Cannot answer incoming calls
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 18:13:12 -0400

Hello,

I have been using linphonec for some time now on i386 and mipsel machines
running debian wheezy. Version 3.5.2-8 is currently installed. For the past
week or two I have been experiencing a recurrent problem: When people call, I
hear them ring. The ringing stops when I answer, but we cannot hear each other.
When I call others, everything works fine. I do not use a firewall and haven't
changed any of my configurations.

Are there any changes to recent versions of linphone that might be causing this
problem?

thanks,
Paul