Re: [Linphone-users] Unable to compile linphone-android on Windows 7

From: Winona Kwok
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Unable to compile linphone-android on Windows 7
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 23:33:53 +0800

Hi,

I am still unable to run the linphone-android on my windows7. How do I get it running? I have imported the linphone-android source code into my eclipse and tried to run it, however, it says "The application Linphone (process org.linphone) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again". Can anyone please help me? This is really urgent... Thanks a lot for your help!!!