Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone (Android) - Add SIP account programmatical

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone (Android) - Add SIP account programmatically and settings page
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:23:35 +0200

Hi.

Yes it is possible. If you go look into the code of the initFromConf method in LinphoneManager.java, you'll see how to do that.

Regards.

Sylvain Berfini

On 13/04/2012 10:44, Winona Kwok wrote:
Hi developers,

May I know if I can add an SIP account programmatically without using the original GUI that Linphone has (for Linphone Android) and hide the settings in the menu button? Is it possible? Thanks all in advance for your help!

--
Best Regards,
Winona Kwok