[Linphone-users] Linphone-android: Add SIP account programmatically usin

From: Winona Kwok
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone-android: Add SIP account programmatically using getSharedPreferences
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:29:52 +0800

Hi developers!

I have a login page in the linphone android app, I would store the user's credentials using SharedPreferences. I would then like to use/pass the user's credentials from the SharedPreferences to LinphoneManager.java to add their SIP account so that they can make SIP calls. But as LinphoneManager.java is not an activity, I have no idea how I can pass the user's credentials to the class. Can anyone please help me? Or are there any alternatives? Thanks a lot!

--
Best Regards,
Winona Kwok