[Linphone-users] Linphone-android: Rename Application Package causes app

From: Winona Kwok
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone-android: Rename Application Package causes app crash when pressing dial button
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 12:03:55 +0800

Hi Developers,

I would like to rename my Linphone-android application package to my own application package name. However after renaming, when I entered the number and press the dial button, the app crashes. May I know why this is happening? Or is there any other way to change my application package to my desired name for the app? Thanks a lot!

--
Best Regards,
Winona Kwok