[Linphone-users] Linphone-android: Registration on sip: mydomain.com fai

From: Winona Kwok
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone-android: Registration on sip: mydomain.com failed: no response timeout
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 09:30:22 +0800

Hi Developers,

I recently tested my modified linphone-android app on 3 different devices. HTC Sense (running on android 2.3.3), Samsung Galaxy W (running on android  2.3.6) and Samsung Galaxy S II (running on android 2.3.6).

Both HTC Sense and Samsung Galaxy W works fine using wifi and 3G, but Samsung Galaxy S II only works on 3g but not wifi. When using wifi for Samsung Galaxy S II, it returns "Registration on sip:myDomain.com failed: no response timeout". May I know what is causing this error and is there any way to solve or prevent this from happening? Because when using wifi for both HTC Sense and Galaxy W, there isn't any problem. This is really urgent. I hope to get some help. Thanks a lot in advance! :)

--
Best Regards,
Winona Kwok