[Linphone-users] [Linphone-Android] Intercept Number to Call

From: Cristina Cristina
Subject: [Linphone-users] [Linphone-Android] Intercept Number to Call
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 17:33:30 +0200

Hi all,

I'd like to set a Preference if user tries to call a certain number. For example, if user dials #111# and presses call button, linphone shouldn't place the call. I can't do it through Settting Screen because I don't want my user to be able to access to it. I think I should edit something in DialerActivity.java, especially mAddress and mCall maybe but I can't really understand how to do it. Any help is appreciated.
Regards
Cristina